Powered by Blogger.

Religious mothers day poems From Daughter Son 2014

Sponsored Link

Religious mothers day poems From Daughter Son 2014

Religious mothers day poems From Daughter Son 2014

I am here with one more interesting topic (poem) on mothers day.
I am giving you some of the best religious poems you can share with your mom on the occassion of mothers day.Hope you like this apoems and don't forget to share with you loved ones.

"I know that I'm getting the real deal with my mom.
I know that she's telling it like it is.
She's proud of me when I've earned it
and she's disappointed in me when I've earn that.
She's really my spectrum on where I am as a person."
- Lara Flynn Boyle


A mother like no other, Created especially for you.
My Mother is a special gift, 
A special gift that God gave to me.
I'd be lost and lonely without her,
If God took her away you see. 
I love her so very much,
That I couldn't bear to live without her healing touch.
Thank-you God for giving me such a loving Mother,
For I wouldn't want to be a part of no other.


happy mother's day religious Sayings
religious mothers day poems for kids
mother's day speeches
religious mothers day poems children,Sister,grand mother
religious mothers day poems in spanish

0 comments:

Post a Comment