Powered by Blogger.

Happy Fathers Day Wishes For Best Friends 2014

Sponsored Link

Happy Fathers Day Wishes For Best Friends 2014

Happy Fathers Day Wishes For Best Friends 2014

Your arms are my shelter
Assuring me that it will be better
Your hand in my comfort
Lifting me up when I fall short.

Your voice make me strong
Teaching me what’s right and wrong
Your smile says it all
Father I love you more then all.

Daddy, I love you
For all that you do.
I’ll kiss you and hug you
‘Cause you love me, too.

You feed me and need me
To teach you to play,
So smile ’cause I love you
On this Father’s Day.


Happy Fathers day wishes with images for friends
Happy Fathers day wishes with funny pictures
Happy Fathers day wishes to friends share on whatsapp
Happy Fathers day poems for best friends
Happy fathers day wishes from daughter
happy fathers day wishes from son

0 comments:

Post a Comment