Powered by Blogger.

Happy Parents Day SMS Messages 2014

Sponsored Link

Happy Parents Day SMS Messages 2014

Happy Parents Day SMS Messages 2014

parents day sms :

With the growing popularity of mobiles, SMS has become the fastest as well as the easiest mode of 

communication. In a very short time , ti has become a trend to wish your near and dear ones with short 

messages. On the occasion of Parents day celebrations, here are some of few messages which are going to help 

you in telling your parents how much you care.


No love is greater than Mother's love;
And no care is better than Father's care.
Happy Parent's Day to all of you!

Many hugs
Only luv never anger
Teaching me
Helping me
Every smile when I was sad
Raising me to be strong
It spells Mother. Thanks for being u.

Dear Mom and Dad,
I never expressed in words as how much I love you but today I want to thank you for the wonderful gifts, your 

blessings and your teachings in making my life meaningful.
Thank you for being my life!
Happy Parent's Day!

Love your parents
and treat them
with loving care...
For you will
only know
their value
when you see
their empty chair...

Make for me a place within your heart
On which I can depend. For only you
Touch the ancient wellsprings of my tears,
Home through all the wanderings of my years.

Happy parents day sms 2014
wish yoor loved ones with sms on parents day
best sms messages on parents day
sms for mobiles in india on parents day
way2sms parents day wishes
Happy parents day sms in Hindi
Happy Parents day sms in English
Happy parents day sms messages in Telugu
Happy parents day sms in tamil,malayalam,marati
Happy parents day sms in spanish
Happy parents day Italy

0 comments:

Post a Comment