Powered by Blogger.

Happy Parents Day Wishes for Status Updates on Facebook

Sponsored Link

Happy Parents Day Wishes for Status Updates on Facebook

Happy Parents Day Wishes for Status Updates on Facebook

Parents day wishes:

Everyone dreams of his/her birthday, and special occasions to be celebrated in the most fascinating ways. The birthday parties, graduation dinners, anniversaries etc. are one of the special moments that each one of us dies to wait for. Among youngsters and children, parents also have a right to hold special occasions celebrated to cherish them up .the Parents’ day is celebrated in honor of both fathers and mothers on the fourth Sunday of every July .


You never have told me directly to stay beside you always. Your activities and dedication to me have helped me realize the fact that how important I am to you and how badly you want me to stay alongside you. Thank you for your love and affection. A very happy and blissful Parents’ Day to you.

When I was down, you have given me wings. I could fly high. Now that, I understand you, I realize the importance of you two in my life even more. I wish I can stay alongside you forever and help you in each trivial matter.  On this auspicious occasion of Parents’ Day, let me once again wish you a very happy Parents’ Day.

Your arms were always open when I needed a hug.
Your heart understood when I needed a friend.
Your gentle eyes were stern when I needed a lesson.
Your strength and love has guided me and gave me wings.
Happy Parents Day

You've seen me laugh
You've seen me cry
And always you were there with me
I may not have always said it
But thanks and I love you
Happy Parent's Day

There have to be many similarities and differences in a relationship. It’s important to accept dissimilarities, 

as well as similarities. You did exactly that. You had shown respect in my decisions and if I was wrong, then 

you always have pointed the reason why you feel that way. Nothing has been imposed on me ever. Thanks a million 

for everything you both have given to me. Happy parents’ Day.

What a Wonderful parents we have who fill up my days with joy and happiness Here's wishing you great fun and 

enjoyment love you mom and dad . Happy Parents Day .

Thank you for being such lovable parents I love you mom and dad . Happy parents day .

God give us life with Happy and sad moments,but parents always try to give us only Happy moments .Happy Parents 

Day..

Happy Parents Day wishes for facebook
Happy Parents day quotes for facebook
Quotes to share on whatsapp on the eve of parents day
wishe you love ones on facebook happy parents day
sister happy parents day
father happy parents day on facebook
mom happy parents day

0 comments:

Post a Comment