Powered by Blogger.

Happy Parents Day Quotes 2014

Sponsored Link

Happy Parents Day Quotes 2014

Happy Parents Day Quotes 2014

Good Parenting Quotes :

What we believe about our parenting has a direct impact on our family life. I have collected the quotes that I 

love about parenting and I have carefully chosen the ones I believe appropriate for parents and parenting. I 

have written them in no particular order. They are just ones that I feel are precious.
            I hope the quotes on this list inspire, motivate and encourage you on your parenting journey. Pick 

the ones you like and read them over and over until you feel they are a part of you.

"Parents can only give good advice or put them on the right paths, but the final forming of a person's character lies in their own hands."

"If you have never been hated by your child, you have never been a parent."

There are only two lasting bequests we can hope to give our children. One of these is roots, the other wings .

Never fear spoiling children by making them too happy. Happiness is the atmosphere in which all good affections grow

Your children are the greatest gift God will give to you, and their souls the heaviest responsibility He will 

place in your hands. Take time with them, teach them to have faith in God. Be a person in whom they can have 

faith. When you are old, nothing else you've done will have mattered as much.

I think I may have failed at a lot of things, but the one thing I can say, and that I'm proud of, is that I am a Good Parent.

When you are getting ready to become a mom, being in love with someone just isn't enough. You need to think 

about whether he would be a good parent and raise your children with similar beliefs.

"Most things are good, and they are the strongest things; but there are evil things too, and you are not doing 

a child a favor by trying to shield him from reality. The important thing is to teach a child that good can always triumph over evil."

Happy Mothers day quotes
Happy Fathers day quotes
Happy parents day wishes
happy national parents day 
Happy parents day for Indians




0 comments:

Post a Comment