Powered by Blogger.

Happy Parents day Poems for Parents 2014 images

Sponsored Link

Happy Parents day Poems for Parents 2014 images

Happy Parents day Poems for Parents 2014 images

Parents day poem :

Parents are the unsung heroes of every person that has ever done anything great. Think about the people that 

you most admire in your life. Do you attribute any of their greatness to the people that raised them? Often, we 

do not even think about the fact that there were most likely two people who were most influential in making a 

person who they are. Of course I am referring to his or her parents. If a person is great, remember that 

greatness is not achieved in a vacuum. There were people who sowed the seeds of greatness.

You are both special in every way,
Encouraging me more and more each passing day.

You both are the reason why I'm so strong,
With you two at the helm not a thing could go wrong.

You've both helped me through many trials and tribulations,
You've made things better in every situation.

Thank you both for always being there,
And showing me that you truly care.

Words could never explain how I feel about you,
But I hope you know that I truly love you two!

She was born pink and soft with all of her toes
She had my eyes and her mothers nose
She cried for a moment and then settled down
The angel of my life with hair of brown
Months went ..........

You're the little fellow's idol;
You're the wisest of the wise;
In his little mind, about you
No suspicions ever rise. 

You are setting an example
Every day in all you do;
For the little boy who's waiting
To grow up to be just like you..

"I can't repay the lessons That you taught when I was small.
Or give you gift for gift The daily treasures I recall...
I can't return encouragement And loving words of praise.
In quite the way you did for me Through all my childhood days.
But there is one gift that I can give, It's all the love you've earned.
For love is what you always taught... And love is what I learned ..

I wasn't raised in a mansion
Or fed with a silver spoon
I wasn't brought up to think money is everything
Because only fools believe that's true
I wasn't raised to live out my parents .

Happy parents day poems 2014
Happy parents day poems for family members
Happy parents day poems for sister
Happy parents day poems for brother in Hindi
Happy parents day poems with images
Happy parents day poems and quotes on wallpapers

0 comments:

Post a Comment